- About Us
- Quantity Surveying Book
- Courses offered
- Additional Training
- Student Verification
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Between £35K and £50K dependent upon experience. The package includes a company car or car allowance and full benefits package.
Working across 6 national regions, this well established housing developer have been growing steadily for the past 50 years. With over 1,000 units built each year and with grand expansion plans, it’s a fantastic time to join this developing group.
My client are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They’re seeking someone who can work well in a fast paced environment and who has not only housing developer experience, but also general build projects under their belt too. The path for promotion is clear and the right person can climb up to Commercial Manager or even Regional Director within only a few years.
You will be working from site and from the office, getting involved with:
* Valuations and preparations on site
* Preparing tender and contract documents
* Managing and monitoring the status, and ensuring timely and complete payment of retention
* Performing risk, value management & cost control
* Analysing health and safety regulations
* Allocating work to subcontractors;
* Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
* Composing take offs and estimating project costs
* 9 years’ experience in the industry minimum, working as a Quantity Surveyor.
* Housing Developer essential. Added general build experience desirable.
* Driver’s license is essential.
To apply for this job opportunity or to find out about other Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management opportunities, please email [Email address removed] or call Laura Strickland-Clark at Project Resource on [Phone number removed]
If the job is not suitable to you but you know of someone whom it may suit, we operate a referral scheme. For more details on the scheme and to register on our website go to [URL removed]
Quantity Surveyor / QS / SQS / Senior QS / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Managing Quantity Surveyor / MQS / Managing QS / Assistant QS / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / AQS / Graduate QS / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : £35k – £50k pa + full company package
Date Advertised : 15 Jun 2015